Thank you adagio breeze for this sample. I like the large sachet this teabag comes in, looks very large and in charge compared to the usual sachet designs.

The pyramid teabag is see through so I can note dark brown broken down leaves with some dark green leaves thrown in and also a few stem/twig like pieces. It has a dry, floral scent that reminds me of Autumn.

My steeping times are as instructed on the back of the sachet.

Once steeped the tea is dark brown in colour with an earthy and dry floral aroma.

Dry, floral, musky, earthy, rich and slightly sweet. It’s a little earthier than I thought it would be and there is a fairly strong muscatel mid taste which slowly resides to a sweet and subtle floral finish. As far as Darjeeling goes this is nice but nothing special, I was hoping for more floral notes. :( The musk is almost malty. And the sweetness is more fermented fruit than flowers.

Still it’s what I would be looking for as a pre packed Darjeeling, the sort of tea I could take to work or to a friends house.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom