I must have watched around 10 episodes of Criminal Minds now back to back…that’s some hard core marathon activity. I have nothing better to do, packed my bag with copious amounts of tea ready for being picked up in the morning and taken to my parents house. They have the largest collection of horror films that I have ever seen so I will be in good company. :)

In raw form this tea is very dark brown/black in colour and is long and thin in shape. The scent is thick with a strong musky fruit tone. A little tobacco like or leather like with a sweet wood finish.

The packaging says to infuse into a teapot for at least 2 minutes so my first steep shall be as such.

Once steeped this tea is gold in colour with a rich, toasted aroma.

Flavour is toasty, fruity, fresh, honeyed and perhaps a little vegetal. There is no bitterness or astringency to speak of and flavours remain thick. I keep picking up a thick green taste like spinach which reminds me of a few Oolongs I have had recently. Food wise it would be a fresh loaf of bread with small pieces of spinach inside and glazed in honey. Interesting and strangely delicious!

ps. I’m still digging Dr Reid ;)

195 °F / 90 °C
Lala

I LOVE criminal minds, and Dr. Reid. Stay away, he’s mine! :)

Courtney

Gah Dr. Reid <3

TheTeaFairy

Sorry, don’t want to be rude here, but I’ve been watching since the premiere aired in 2005. Dr. Reid is mine. All mine. I’m dead serious. (LOL, Who’s the psycho now?)

Comments

Lala

I LOVE criminal minds, and Dr. Reid. Stay away, he’s mine! :)

Courtney

Gah Dr. Reid <3

TheTeaFairy

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom