drank Cola Chai by Kally Tea

Thank you Sil for this tea.

I have tried one or two teas before from Kally and have been impressed, it’s a shame they don’t ship to UK. :(

Usually I don’t deal with Chai but there are times I make an exception to the rule and this is one of them. In dry form this smells like spicy cola cube sweets, it’s amazing! I have never heard of cola being mixed with Chai in a tea before. Also reminds me of a strong ginger beer.

Once steeped the tea is orange in colour with a thick cinnamon and cola essence. Yummy! The Rooibos is noticeable but down down slightly by the spice medley. It’s sweet and spicy with cola candy elements and a light, refreshing after taste. Luckily for me it’s not cardamom heavy :)

It might taste more like cola cubes and less like Rooibos if I were to add a sugar or two which I will try next time. The first cup is good though, I’m glad I gave this one a try. It goes to show that you can’t judge a tea by it’s ingredients alone.

Ze_Teamaker

oh, this one sounds interesting…..

KittyLovesTea

It’s different but in a nice way. As long as you like Chai, cola and Rooibos then it’s a winner. :)

yay glad you liked this one!

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

oh, this one sounds interesting…..

KittyLovesTea

yay glad you liked this one!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom