Thank you Lala for this sample.

My third cold steep, I have caught the bug and will be trying them out all day. The weather is bright and warm here today so it’s just as well.

In raw form this tea smells lovely, very orangey and sweet. Not quite blood orange but more tangerine like. Still nice though.

Cold steeped for roughly 5 hours this tea is orange in colour and has the same juicy tangerine scent. Flavour is delicious, delicate and juicy, refreshing and sweet. Orange is one of my favourites and I was curious to see what the cold steeping would do to it. It tastes like a tropical orange juice that suits the hot sun perfectly. The sort of thing I would enjoy daily…may have to pick some of this up.

Iced
KittyLovesTea

I just looked online and they don’t have Blood Orange available to buy anymore :( Sad kitty.

Lala

I just checked the Harney website and they now have it available. I just searched “blood orange fruit”. I was worried when you said it wasn’t available anymore – this is a nice herbal. Hopefully happy kitty soon :)

KittyLovesTea

I see it on there but it wont let me add it to my basket, in any size. It looks sold out or just broken.

Comments

KittyLovesTea

Lala

KittyLovesTea

I am 26 years old from Leicester, England. I have been drinking tea for many years now and have been getting more and more appreciative about good tea’s. I like to try new and exciting tea’s and import regularly as a treat.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I am also an avid reader and enjoy curling up with a book (mostly crime, horror, thriller, literature genres) in one hand and a cup of tea in the other.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom