I have been a little quiet on here in the last couple of days and may be for a while longer. On Thursday night my beautiful baby boy Ebony passed away, he was only 1 year 3 months old. He came to me for fuss so I stroked him and then he clawed the carpet and within a few seconds he fell down onto his side and he was gone. The vet said it sounds like he was born with a heart defect that wasn’t caught in his examinations.

He leaves behind his brother who needs extra love and support as he has never been on his own before. Both me and my husband have taken some time off, for us this death is personal…I am unable to have children so my cats literally are treated like my own babies. To lose one so young and without warning is beyond shocking.

I post this message on this tea because the first post I made for this tea was me mentioning that I bought it because I had a beautiful black cat called Ebony. This was the first thing my husband could get me to drink after his death. He will always be missed and was taken much too early.

I may be on, I may not be… I just don’t know. So just to let people know I’m here from afar but just not ready to review yet. I don’t know when I will be.

Mercuryhime

I am so sorry for your loss. No words can truly offer comfort, but I want you to know that I am with you. He was a beautiful kitty and sounded like a sweetie.

looseTman Delete26 minutes ago

I’m sorry Kayleigh. :( It’s never easy loosing a family member especially at only 15-months! You sound like a great Kitty Mommy! Now I understand why – KittyLovesTea – http://www.kittylovestea.co.uk/about-2/

We lost our two cats (16 yr calico, 8 yr Maine Coon) only about a year apart. It took us a while before we were ready for a new cat. Early this year we found a beautiful 1 yr old Maine Coon female and she has brought so much joy & life back into our childless home. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSs77SabFOE&feature=youtube_gdata_player We wish the same for you & your husband.

I am so sorry for your loss kitty. I echo mercuryhime’s sentiments. Thoughts and sympathies from afar.

ashmanra

I am so sorry for your loss. You gave Ebony all the love in a short time that most fur friends only get in a long lifetime. And he gave it back!

Lala

Sorry to hear about the loss of your kitty and family member. Please know that we are all here for you.

Cavocorax

:| I’m so sorry to hear that. Take your time to grieve. We’ll be hear when you come back.

Nicole

So sorry to hear. For such little beasts, they leave a big hole when they go. :(

Tealizzy

I am so sorry! He looks just like my little Aggie (boy), who is almost the same age. We don’t have kids yet, and I definitely treat him like my baby. Hugs!

Terri HarpLady

I’m so sorry to hear of your heartbreak, kitty.

yyz

i’mso sorry for your loss.

~Caroline~

So sorry to hear about your beautiful boy xx

Veronica

I’m so sorry. You obviously loved him very much, and he sounds like he was wonderful.

Hallieod

Oh, so sorry! That is way too early to lose him.

Dinosara

So so sorry to hear that!

Ysaurella

I am so sorry for you KittyLovesTea. I have a cat and I can understand how you feel.

Alysha

I’m so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you.

scribbles

I am so very sorry for your loss. It is difficult to lose someone so close to your heart.

KittyLovesTea

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. My boys funeral was yesterday and I have been keeping his brother Ivory company while he’s getting used to being alone. My cold steeping mugs arrived so to keep me I have been using up a lot of tea samples to save me writing new reviews. Earl Black – 52 Teas and Rhubarb + Custard – Bluebird Teas were both exceptionally delicious!

Comments

Mercuryhime

looseTman Delete26 minutes ago

ashmanra

Lala

Cavocorax

Nicole

Tealizzy

Terri HarpLady

I’m so sorry to hear of your heartbreak, kitty.

yyz

i’mso sorry for your loss.

~Caroline~

So sorry to hear about your beautiful boy xx

Veronica

Hallieod

Oh, so sorry! That is way too early to lose him.

Dinosara

So so sorry to hear that!

Ysaurella

Alysha

I’m so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you.

scribbles

KittyLovesTea

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom