I have had this blend for a while and only just noticed that I haven’t reviewed it…that may be because it has a very unique flavour and I’m just not sure whether I like it or not. It says on the ingredients list that it contains cranberry but I just can’t taste it, there is fruit there in a sweet and tart kinda way but it resembles more citrus fruit tones than anything else. Like a strong lemon or lime that has an edge of bubblegum about it.

Well I cold steeped it tonight and it’s much more refreshing and lighter than it’s heated form. Therefore I think cold steeping is the way forward with this tea for me, it still has that strange fruity taste but at a minimal level and it’s just enough to leave a tasty sweet taste in my mouth.

I should also mention it’s perfume like quality that is noticeable particularly in the smell. Perhaps also a little floral because of that too.

I shall not rate it because I am still just not sure but either way I recommend cold steeping this tea for any iced tea fans.

Iced

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom