I have had this blend for a while and only just noticed that I haven’t reviewed it…that may be because it has a very unique flavour and I’m just not sure whether I like it or not. It says on the ingredients list that it contains cranberry but I just can’t taste it, there is fruit there in a sweet and tart kinda way but it resembles more citrus fruit tones than anything else. Like a strong lemon or lime that has an edge of bubblegum about it.

Well I cold steeped it tonight and it’s much more refreshing and lighter than it’s heated form. Therefore I think cold steeping is the way forward with this tea for me, it still has that strange fruity taste but at a minimal level and it’s just enough to leave a tasty sweet taste in my mouth.

I should also mention it’s perfume like quality that is noticeable particularly in the smell. Perhaps also a little floral because of that too.

I shall not rate it because I am still just not sure but either way I recommend cold steeping this tea for any iced tea fans.

I’m 27 years old from Leicester, England named Kayleigh. I have a wonderful husband called Richard whom I am very lucky to have in my life.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

My rating system
I have my own way of rating teas that makes each one personal. I have different categories, I rate each tea depending on what it is made of. For example: I rate green teas in a different way to black teas or herbal teas. So black, white, green, Pu Erh, Rooibos, Oolong, blends and tisanes all have their own rating system. That way I can compare them with other teas of the same or similar type before for an adequate rating. And when I do give top marks which is very rare I am actually saying that I would love to drink that tea all day, every day if possible. It’s a tea that I would never turn down or not be in the mood for. So while I agree that no tea is 100% perfect (as nothing is) I am saying that it’s as close as it comes to it. After all, in my book the perfect teas (or close to perfect anyway) are ones that I could drink all the time. That is why you will find a high quality black or Oolong will not have as high a score as a cheap flavoured blend, they are simply not being compared in the same category.

Also a proud SororiTea Sister