Still trying to carry on as normal just to keep myself busy. I have done my house chores and worked from home and thought it would be nice to treat myself to another cold brew as my reward. I forgot all about this orange brulee but found it in the back of my cupboard.

I think this was the first Oolong that I have cold steeped and I did notice when separating the steeped leaves the Oolong balls had fully unravelled and resembles seaweed. It has been steeping in my fridge for roughly 5 hours.

It has a delicious caramelised, sweet orange scent. Very brulee like and delicious. The flavour is very creamy and sweetly orange with a slight toasty caramel and floral after taste. Very clean and silky smooth with lots of flavour.

So far it’s turned into one of my favourite cold brews and it would be interesting to see the difference of trying it hot. I may have to do a pot steep later today to see.

Iced
Lala

Hope you are feeling a bit better everyday :)

Comments

Lala

Hope you are feeling a bit better everyday :)

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom