drank Duchess Grey by Mystic Brew

This only arrived today but it smells so delicious and I must have a taste. It’s very citrusy and strong and fresh. I can smell the orange and lime vividly. Lovely! Again it looks as shown in the picture.

Once steeped this tea is dark brown in colour and has the same strong, sweet and waxy citrus aroma. Flavour is strong but refreshing and the balance of waxy and sweet citrus fruit is perfect. Lemon, lime, orange…a mixture of everything is present. The strength is strong but still very nice without the aid of milk or sugar so it has some smoothness and without any bitterness.

It reminds me a little of Lemon and Lime Black Tea – Ahmad Tea but with more flavour and depth. Looks like I have found a winner, another new tea company to remember. :)

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom