drank Candy Cane by Adagio Teas

That’s the last of this sample now from my Holiday Cheer gift box. I’m thinking about what I can do with the cute little tin that’s left over. It’s only large enough for 5 teabags but perhaps I can keep matcha in them and re label the tin. That’s the best I can think of so far.

I did my food shopping earlier and filled my fridge completely with fresh fruit, salad and veg so tonight I plan on doing a salad bowl with some fresh bread for dinner. We (me and my husband) also went walking with my parents and their three dogs which was nice, I just need to get out of the house and get used to leaving the cats on their own for a couple of hours. Since Ebony died I am on alert mode 24/7 and I really just need to relax.

Tired and achey from the walk I have a slice of Christmas come early with this Candy Cane tea and a few pink wafer biscuits as an extra treat. :) Hold on to the little things because it’s those things that get you through the day.

CHAroma

I just heard about Ebony, and I’m so so sorry! My heart is broken for you.

KittyLovesTea

Thank you very much. I’m getting a little better every day and just trying to focus on looking after my other three little angels. :)

Comments

CHAroma

I just heard about Ebony, and I’m so so sorry! My heart is broken for you.

KittyLovesTea

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom