I’m craving some Darjeeling to match this warm weather and all I can find is this white Darjeeling from Canton. I think it will do, the birds outside are singing and all I want to do is drink tea and listen to them.

Other than a crisp floral scent this tea has little else in the way of aroma, the leaves are also very pale and considerably smaller in size than the other Arya Darjeelings I have tried before..could be because this is white and the packet says rare/hard to get hold of.

Once steeped the tea smells a little spicy and fruity, something I was truly not expecting.

In flavour this tea is delicious! Soft, sweet, creamy, spicy, floral and fruity. A whole lot going on but in a mild way. When I say spicy I mean cinnamon spicy and the creaminess has a vanilla hue about it. It tastes like a flavoured tea and not at all like a natural tea let a lone a Darjeeling.

Colour me impressed.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom