Another pot of tea please and more fruit. I’m loving the fruit teas today. My stomach is a little off today so a caffeine free fruit tea has to be a winner right now.

This blend is mostly Rooibos with a large pinch of lemongrass mixed amongst it. I only see a couple of tiny raspberry pieces and something light yellow like perhaps lemon rind? So far it’s not looking as fruity as I had hoped for. Scent is quite fruity and sweet but the lemon dominates the raspberry.

Once steeped this tea is coppery in colour and has a sweet and very thick Rooibos scent. No real fruit scent to speak of.

There is supposed to be raspberry in this? I can’t taste any at all. It tastes like plain Rooibos with a hint (a very very delicate hint) of citrus fruit. I can’t explain the flavour of Rooibos other than it has an ‘ick’ factor about it, some chemical/weird flavour amidst a light and sweet tea. In other words a Rooibos fan might love this tea but for me it lacks flavour.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom