These are so beautiful _ pic.twitter.com/I3N2eGEjMw

I didn’t know what to expect but as I opened the sample sachet lots of white/yellow chrysanthemum flowers came tumbling out as if by magic. They are whole flowers too that have been dried and preserved. They have a sweet, floral and herby scent.

The loose flower petals sink straight away and then the flowers themselves start to slowly sink as they absorb the water. Very peaceful to watch.

Once steeped this tea is very light yellow and smells very herbal. I can’t narrow it down other than to say general herbal fragrance.

Flavour is light and sweet with a slight herbal after taste which matches the smell. Very refreshing and pleasant.

The second steep is much sweeter and floral and less herbal. So elegant and beautiful.

Very happy I found these, placing another order for some more.

Long live chrysanthemum tea.

185 °F / 85 °C

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom