I went sample crazy a few months ago and this is one chosen at random from my large stash. Funnily enough it’s a green tea which matches my current cravings.

The raw leaves are a beautiful vivid green colour. They are long and thin and also (for the most part) straight. Looks to be of very nice quality.

Still raw they have a thick grassy fragrance that is sweet and ever so slightly floral. I think the floral scent is very similar to orchid.

Once steeped the tea is light yellow in colour and has a light, very sweet and floral scent with hints of leafy, green vegetables.

Flavour is sweet and gentle with high fresh pea and orchid flower notes. Also grassy, vegetal and a little toasty.

Second steep is buttery and lighter, more floral but keeping it’s toasted quality.

Overall I really like this tea, it’s fresh, sweet and very vegetal but also has a unique quality about it. Another green tea added to my ongoing Teavivre cart. :)

185 °F / 85 °C

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom