drank Jasmint by Della Terra Teas

Thank you Cavocorax for this sample.

I know I commented earlier expressing my need for ‘black tea’ but now I have a need for mint tea and this was the first one I could find. Also one of my most recently received samples.

The raw blend does have a refreshing minty smell but very mildly, but so is the sweet jasmine so it seems a fair balance.

Once steeped this tea is light yellow and has a gentle floral aroma.

Flavour is gentle and a little sweet with both ultra subtle hints of jasmine and mint. It’s very refreshing and much lighter than I expected but I think that works well in it’s favour. Also a little creamy and smooth.

All in all I think this is a success, a great palate cleanser and I bet it would make for an interesting iced tea. Thanks for sharing this with me Cavocorax :)

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom