I think this is turning into one of my favourite vanilla teas. It makes the perfect latte and sweet, milky tea and is one of my ultimate pick me ups. It does taste very much like vanilla pod and a touch of sugar brings out that delicious vanilla sugar sweetness and it’s almost like I’m drinking liquid frosting.

Starfevre

You’ve made me very curious about this tea. Your profile says you’re up for swaps, would you like to do one with me? I’m located in the US.

KittyLovesTea

Sure, I’m always happy to swap :) Was there anything else on my shelf that you would like to try? I have a fair bit of this left so should be able to offer you around 20-30g if you wanted that much :)

Starfevre

Let me check a bit later, having a busy day today.

KittyLovesTea

Sure there is no rush. I will always have this in stock. The shop is local so if by chance I have run out it will only be a 10 minute bus ride for some more :)

Comments

Starfevre

Starfevre

Let me check a bit later, having a busy day today.

KittyLovesTea

I am 26 years old from Leicester, England. I have been drinking tea for many years now and have been getting more and more appreciative about good tea’s. I like to try new and exciting tea’s and import regularly as a treat.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I am also an avid reader and enjoy curling up with a book (mostly crime, horror, thriller, literature genres) in one hand and a cup of tea in the other.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom