Thank you Lala for this sample. I felt majorly dehydrated this morning and thought I would have a large glass of iced tea. I brewed this one over night with high hopes.

I’ve been drinking it all morning and cannot get enough of the delicious ice cold peach flavour. It’s not very strong but is so fresh and clean thanks to the cold steep that the hint it leaves behind is amazing. It also offers a little sweetness and a wonderful fruity after taste. One of the nicest ice teas I have had the pleasure of steeping. :)

Shame I only had one large bag of this but certainly something I would buy if I ever got the chance to.

Iced
Lala

Happy you liked it. I have most of the flavours of Harney’s iced tea bags and they have all been good. They resteep well.

KittyLovesTea

Wow this tea really does re steep very well. With such a large bag I thought I might as well get more from it and the re steep is just as good as the original. :) Looks like I woke up with a treat and now I shall end my day with one too.

lala – 52 teas or harney for the premade iced tea bags? in your opinion?

Lala

I like both, but I think Harneys are better. The Harneys are more of a classic flavoured iced tea and seem to be larger. Harney’s also seem to be cheaper (15 pouches for $18 vs 52 teas $2.99 per pouch).

Thanks! I was curious since I haven’t yet tried harney and only recently tried 52 teas

Comments

Lala

KittyLovesTea

lala – 52 teas or harney for the premade iced tea bags? in your opinion?

Lala

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom