A tea that is truly inspiring. Forget your fancy, sugar coated bits in your flavoured tea, I’m going au natural and getting my groove on with carrot, sweetcorn and peas. Fo sho!

In raw form this blend smells like sweet and juicy peach with a slight hint of citrus lemongrass. So very delicious, not usually a peach person but this smells beautiful.

Once steeped this tea is yellow in colour with the same juicy peach scent as it’s raw form. If I was told this tea contained peas, sweetcorn and carrot I would not believe it, it’s not in the scent nor in the taste. But the fact that it does contain three unusual ingredients makes it that more special.

Flavour is very peachy and sweet with high citrus tones and something dark and green which I assume to be the green tea base. So it’s sweet and fruity with green, refreshing tones and a citrus kick. All in all it’s a nice blend, something that would make wonderful iced tea.

Much nicer than I was expecting. ZOMG MOTH ATTACK!!!! I hate moths and anything that flies in my face, one just came through the window next to me and made me scream, almost losing my tea :( Damn you moth, go back to mothland shakes fist As I was saying I was not expecting this to be nice or not so nice, just different. Also re steeps very well.

Fjellrev

Stupid moths. When I was a couple sentences up, I saw MOTH at the side of my eye and was expecting you to mention that all of a sudden, it tasted like mothballs haha.

Ozli

I am SO AFRAID OF MOTHS and everyone makes fun of me!!!! You are my soul sister! <3

Comments

Fjellrev

Ozli

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom