Thank you Sil for this sample.

Mint tea has gone down nicely today in the heat and this is probably going to be my last pot before bed. It’s only 9pm but I must be up early in the morning for work and I need as much sleep as I can get because Lord knows it’s going to be humid and sweaty tonight.

This raw blend has a sweet mint scent with a subtle hint of vanilla. The sweetness comes partially from the Rooibos base and also partially from the apple pieces.

Once steeped this tea is very sweetly vanilla scented with a hint of mint. Also smells rather heavily Rooibos.

Flavour is sweet and rich with vanilla, very creamy and smooth too but with a gentle refreshing kick of mint that lingers in the after taste. I can’t really taste any chocolate or cocoa and I’m having trouble finding the apple though I believe I can taste it…sort of.

Despite it lacking the chocolate characteristics I am loving this tea. Almost as good as Butiki – Killer Vanilla. I said earlier that the 52 Teas – Mint Vanilla Mate was my new second favourite but it’s moved into third place after this tea.

Also just a quick note to say that the Rooibos keeps the tea light and sweet but does not taste as strong as the blend looks or smells. :)

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom