Ok I had a few hours sleep after my tank fiasco which was not an awful lot to run on today. Needless to say I have been sluggish and tired all day, sort of a lazy day but making up for it tonight.

My husband is now home after work with some sealant that says it repairs a tank within 48 hours. Last night we emptied half the water out and left it to drip over night. All our fish have been saved along with the majority of our shrimps and some snails. Our job tonight is to completely empty the tank and let it dry so we can find out where the leak is. That means sifting through the sand to find our assassin snails and my husband is just catching the last of the shrimp now. Shrimp are very fast!

We both have tomorrow off work so we should start the repair then. For now tonight we still have a looong night ahead of us. I’m going to try my best again to save what remains in the ruins of the tank.

To start us off we have a pot of Oatmeal Raisin Cookie. I have enough for one more pot too so I may take the rest to work as a treat.

JustJames

so glad everything worked out and there was no undue sashimi!

Comments

JustJames

so glad everything worked out and there was no undue sashimi!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom