This morning I was woken by the sound of my husband shouting “Oh my God!”. Immediately I woke up and was rushing out of bed when he came in and told me that he saw a Red Platty fish baby in our small upstairs tank. They used to have babies a lot (and I mean a lot) but for the better part of a year it stopped but it would seem the change into a smaller tank while our large one is on the mend is all they needed. It’s nice to get some good news for a change :) Though in reality I know it doesn’t mean the fry shall survive, but I’m really hoping.

In raw form this tea smells like fresh apple with a slight citrus kick. Very sweet and juicy. Not really getting the Kiwi come through but I only have enough tea for one pot so maybe this sample just doesn’t have much Kiwi in it…just a thought.

Once steeped this tea is dark yellow in colour with a slightly sweet apple and kiwi. By kiwi I mean it smells fruity and sour that resembles kiwi but I would not know if I hadn’t read it.

In flavour this is gentle in depth with a sweet grassy apple flavour and an after taste of lemongrass. There is also the same slightly sour fruity taste that’s in the smell which I’m calling kiwi like.

Very fresh and light, perfect for my first drink this morning.

Terri HarpLady

Yay baby fish! Tony’s (the boyfriend) has a 120 Gallon tank & I love it when there are babies, although it can get kind of crazy. We started out with a pair of bristle nose plekos (among other fish), & now the tank is swarming with them. We used to trade them to the guy at our fav fish store, but he retired & the store closed. Petsmart won’t take them, so Tony gave away one of the parents. Now some of the young are getting big enough to reproduce, so I’m not sure what his plan is, LOL. We also had a very lively reproducing group of platies that Tony’s sister gave him. After awhile he gave them back, LOL. They were just too prolific!

KittyLovesTea

It’s amazing how small the babies are. They just look like a see through blob with huge eyes :) Our big tank is 160 litre but we still have to wait and see if the repair has taken. If not we are going bigger. Rather than fish babies we have hundreds of cherry shrimp babies. They just breed like crazy but I love watching them swim around.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

KittyLovesTea

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom