drank Grand Cru Matcha by DAVIDsTEA

I had this as part of a cold matcha late with soy milk before bed time. Late cravings for it after polishing off two naughty slices of triple chocolate shortbread (which was amazing, best I have tasted). I only usually have shortbread at Christmas as I make it for friends and family as a little gift to say ‘thank you for helping me throughout the year’.

The matcha is not as strong as I was expecting, nor does it have any harsh sort of after tastes like I have experienced with a few other matcha. That makes it very fresh and grassy with beautiful smooth, green and spring like combination of flavours. I only had enough for two cups of this :( I could drink this every day.

Lala

I’m jealous. If I have the tiniest bit of caffeine after 1pm I am up all night. I have to drink most of my caffeinated teas in the morning.

Comments

Lala

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom