It’s 9:43pm and I’m sat listening to awful karaoke from the pub next door, even my cat can’t sleep through it! Playing Skyrim is taking my mind off it a little though so all is well. I’ve had to buy a new fish tank as the repairs we did only lasted for a few days. So me and my husband both chipped in almost £400 for a new tank and stand, changing from a 160 litre tank to a 250 litre tank. In a week or so I will try to post pictures of it with it’s new decorations, going for a natural and heavily planted theme. :)

……………………………

Thank you jessiwrites for this tea.

This sample smells sweet but also spicy and thick, like strawberry licorice but sweeter and with a hint of cinnamon. Very unusual and not like strawberry or rhubarb as such but it still smells nice on any account.

Once steeped and with a little rock sugar added this tea tastes like sweet but mild strawberry with hints of cinnamon and non specific fruit. No rhubarb or crumble as the name would suggest. It’s more like a spicy berry punch very similar to warm cider than strawberry rhubarb crumble. It’s fairly nice but just not what I was expecting. My husband isn’t a fan either, he thought I got the packets mixed up until I showed him.

Ysaurella

good luck with this Karaoke “music”…

Comments

Ysaurella

good luck with this Karaoke “music”…

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom