Another flavoured tea sample, another morning. My back had been feeling much better until yesterday when I’m back to barely being able to walk and it’s carried itself on to this morning. Luckily it’s bank holiday Monday today so my husband is at home to help. My beautiful boy Ivory keeps giving me his mouse to play with him with but I just can’t get on the floor and play :( So hubby is here for that today too. So cute to watch Ivy run around the house with his toy mice in his mouth :)

Well as far as appearance goes this looks like your standard rooibos tea with a few flowers and herbs added but once you open the beg you can smell strong vanilla/cream and sweet rooibos. Not as strongly orange as I would have liked being an orange lover but it still smells very nice.

Once steeped this tea tastes very sweet and creamy with hints of orange in the after taste. It’s delicious, reminds me of the Leo blend by Adgio. The rooibos is very light so it’s suitable for non rooibos fans. Hit with the hubby too, he said he could taste cream. :)

I would buy this one for my rooibos caffeine free moods.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom