I could eat some chocolate right about now and it’s unusual I would crave it to begin with, I’m a savoury person over sweet most of the time.

In raw form it has a soured cocoa scent that is quite heavy on the rosehip. Hopefully it will taste nicer than it smells.

Once steeped it smells more chocolatey than before but it’s still missing the orange. Instead it smells sort of…musty and sour and old. I think it’s just the rosehip and cocoa combination but honestly it isn’t that pleasant.

Flavour is dark and rich with heavy tones from both the ceylon and chocolate but similar to it’s smell it also tastes sour. I’m struggling to find anything nice about a tea that’s dark rich and sour. It’s far from the chocolate orange drink I had imagined.

I’m stopping the review, this one is just not for me. I don’t even think I can finish it. Bleugh. Sorry Bluebird Tea Co, no rating for this.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom