drank Kokomo Green by DAVIDsTEA

I love multi coloured teas, they are so nice to look at. They say that the first bite is with the eye and based on that belief this is very aesthetically pleasing. It has a very sweet pineapple and papaya scent that is very strong but also somewhat artificial. More like a candy than the actual fruit.

Once steeped this tea is yellow and has the same strong papaya and pineapple aroma as it’s raw state. In flavour this is a little bitter and astringent at first with a sweet tropical fruit after taste that lightens. I would say that this was A – over steeped and B – steeped at too high a temperature but I followed the instructions on the front of the package and this is how they recommend to have it. Think of a fruit green tea that has been steeped a minute or two too long and with boiling water. Eeeks-ville!

You sort of get used to the bitterness but personally I think it looks and smells much nicer than it tastes. This is most definitely not something I would like again.

Nxtdoor

56 is generous! This tea sucks for me

Tealizzy

Ya, I had trouble with the bitterness, so I gave the rest of mine away!

Comments

Nxtdoor

56 is generous! This tea sucks for me

Tealizzy

Ya, I had trouble with the bitterness, so I gave the rest of mine away!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom