drank Banana Nut Bread by DAVIDsTEA

I’m home and it’s good to be back. Sitting down and sorting out my tea shelves that have been dearly missed I pulled out this Banana Nut Bread tea. My parents got me some delicious looking hand made biscuits from Devon and this looks perfect to dip them into.

Woah this smells lovely! Very nutty and dry but with sweet banana to lighten it. I can also smell a sort of baked bread aroma too, nicer than I thought it would be. David’s Teas are hit or miss for me but luckily this one is off to a good start.

Once steeped the tea is yellow in colour with a very toasted banana aroma. Very much like banana nut bread/cake, my husband agrees. Flavour is lighter than it’s scent. The banana is the most dominant flavour that is quite buttery and creamy with a dry nutty and toasted after taste. It does taste like what it says but on a lighter scale.

Matches my biscuits beautifully :)

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom