This tea looks like it would have been used as a set for Star Trek (TOS). Very odd and desert like, saw similar land in Vegas. That was my first reaction to this tea and I’m not sure desert dry is the right appeal this tea wanted to make.

Appearances aside this tea has a weird cinnamon, cocoa and cola scent in it’s raw form. I don’t know where it’s from but I can smell cola cube sweets…bizarre!

Once steeped this tea is dark brown and has a spicy cinnamon and cocoa scent, not quite hot chocolate like but almost as rich.

Flavour is not as rich as it’s scent which is a personal sigh of relief from me, cocoa or mate that is too heavy and rich is disgusting. The cinnamon peaks through first before the deep cocoa balances out the two flavours and leaves a dry, sweet and spicy after taste. I think this is more of a winter and snow outside sort of tea as it’s a little warming and could be considered almost Christmasy.

This is too try for me but I can see what David’s Tea tried to do. Not terrible but just not my type of tea.

Stephanie

LOL @ the tea looking like a Star Trek set! :)

Tealizzy

Haha, ya the Star Trek bit was funny! I haven’t tried this tea myself yet.

Comments

Stephanie

LOL @ the tea looking like a Star Trek set! :)

Tealizzy

Haha, ya the Star Trek bit was funny! I haven’t tried this tea myself yet.

I am 26 years old from Leicester, England. I have been drinking tea for many years now and have been getting more and more appreciative about good tea’s. I like to try new and exciting tea’s and import regularly as a treat.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I am also an avid reader and enjoy curling up with a book (mostly crime, horror, thriller, literature genres) in one hand and a cup of tea in the other.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom