drank Hemp Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Another lunch time cold soy milk matcha late to aid my NCIS LA marathon this morning. As for this matcha it’s been something I’ve wanted to try for a while. I have tried hemp flavoured water before after seeing it in a local shop and liked it very much. Strength of this matcha is robust.

This one is interesting, I can taste the green tea but there is also something a little herby, grassy and floral there which must be the hemp. They work well together, it’s a green tea that has more depth and flavour without being too different. Very nice.

Ze_Teamaker

I wonder how it would taste in brownies…..

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

I wonder how it would taste in brownies…..

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom