Cinnamon + Autumn = Love.

Just me at home tonight while my husband is working late. We need to get up early in the morning to visit my grandparents on the way to Ikea. Hoping to pick up a new dining set, glass iced tea jug and a nosey at their storage. Not my idea of fun but my mum wanted to go and I volunteered to go with her. Speaking of my mother, yesterday I went for dinner to arrange our Ikea visit and she said she got me a gift and wanted to see me in it. So clothing I thought, great! I open the bag and there before me is a onesie, bright red with black stars. My face must have been a give away but I had to put it on for her and my mum was in her element…I felt like a big baby, all I was missing was the dummy (pacifier). I had to keep it on all night and even go home in it! All to keep her happy, my face turned redder than the onesie with embarrassment. :/

…………………………………………………………..

Anyway this tea smells strongly of cinnamon, so deliciously spicy and sweet. Smells like an American cinnamon chewing gum I used to buy as a child.

Wowsers! This is delicious! Similar to Maharaja Chai Oolong by Teavana but not as strong. It does taste like candy, like mild atomic fireballs without the aniseed. One of the best cinnamon teas I have had in a long time and I know my husband will love this one. It’s a cup of warming, sweet, spicy, pure cinnamon. It suits this cold Autumn perfectly.

keychange

Adult onesies are seriously where it’s at! so so unbelievably comfortable. It’s just annoying to try and extract yourself to go to the bathroom the big kid way, though.

keychange

Also, I hear Ikea has great tea storage tins!

KittyLovesTea

The onesie was fleecy and very warm, I could only describe it as being wrapped up into a blanket that you can walk around in with ease. I am a terrible sleeper and can guarantee I will get up in the night to visit the toilet, only it took me 5 minutes before I could last night. Bending my arm this way and trying to manoeuvre my way out of it…a lot of work.

I never thought of looking for storage tins…no idea why though. Thanks for the heads up, will have a good look :)

Lala

I love this tea a lot. I bought some at the beginning of this year and just dug it out this past week to start drinking again. Reminds me of cinnamon hearts…mmmm…cinnamon.

Comments

keychange

keychange

Also, I hear Ikea has great tea storage tins!

KittyLovesTea

Lala

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom