“We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
‘Cause your friends don’t dance and if they don’t dance
Well, they’re no friends of mine”

Had Safety Dance in my head for the past hour :/ No idea why. Been singing it with my husband and decided we need a distraction so popped the kettle on. This Pumpkin Cream wasn’t in my virtual cupboard for some reason.

This smells and tastes heavily Rooibos based but there is a definite creamy squash element to it. Not pumpkin exactly but close, just a touch too sweet for pumpkin. After a few sips the Rooibos tones itself down and the creamy vanilla becomes much stronger.

Not a bad blend, certainly an Autumn one but I would have liked the pumpkin to taste stronger and more defined. Still it was a tasty enough blend.

Boiling 8 min or more

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom