My first ‘cuppa’ of the morning. I left this out to try last night but didn’t get the chance.

It smells sweet and heavily Rooibos based. A little fruity but not necessarily blueberry, as for the cheesecake it doesn’t come through in the scent at all.

Flavour matches the scent but there is no real blueberry or cheesecake like tones. It does taste berry but too hard to define and the Rooibos base is very thick and sweet. I was expecting butter from the cheesecake but there isn’t any.

This tea has pulled a name out of the air to draw customers in and disappoint them when they find out it tastes nothing like it should. There was no real definable blueberry flavour nor anything remotely cheesecake about this tea. What it actually tastes like is a Rooibos berry blend, nothing more and nothing less.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom