A piece of chocolate marble cake and a pot of creamy pumpkin spice tea, what could be better?

It smells like spicy pumpkin very autumnal and delicious. Not overly thick either, of medium strength.

Flavour is spicy and sweet with vanilla and pumpkin. A drop of soy milk brings out stronger creaminess. The pumpkin blends in after a few mouthfuls and becomes less noticeable.

I would like a little more spice, perhaps a touch more cinnamon amidst the vanilla. It would make a nice late.

K S

With your second cup you get cake? I love your thinking!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

You describe it so well. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Comments

K S

With your second cup you get cake? I love your thinking!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

You describe it so well. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom