drank Pumpkin Spice by Adagio Teas

Wow this tea has received such a wide range of rating scores. It would seem that you either love or hate this tea. Time to add my review for this one.

The pyramid tea bag is lovely and see-through so I can clearly see the tea. There are a few pieces mixed amongst the the black tea but it’s hard to define what they are from the list of ingredients. It has a sweet yet subtly spicy scent, the pumpkin isn’t coming through as strongly as I would like.

The black tea is the strongest element to begin with but towards the after taste there is a delicate creamy squash with a touch of cardamom and spice. It’s a very mild blend with some sweetness. It is a little astringent but I feel that a drop of milk would sort that out, a spoon of sugar may also bring out more flavour but for me it’s sweet enough.

I quite like it. It’s not great but nor is it terrible. I would drink it again but would not buy it again.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom