Carrying on down the chocolate tea river with this blend.

It has an amazing chocolate caramel scent, like an actual chocolate bar or those caramel chocolate sweets you get in mixed tins/boxes for Christmas. As strong and delicious as this smells it’s also a little on the dry side.

The caramel comes through nicely, not too sweet but very nice against the rich chocolate base. It also has a wafer like flavour present amongst the after taste. Luckily there is no real dryness in flavour to this tea so it must have been in the scent only. The caramel grows stronger as I pour myself another cup, becoming more creamy and sticky like too.

I really like this tea though my husband said he prefers The Malt Shop by Della Terra which is the last chocolate tea we had together earlier on.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom