drank Whizz Bang Blend by Tea Horse

I’ve spent three hours today making a four tier chocolate fudge and banana cake with chocolate sprinkles for my husband birthday. Luckily I had some candles saved in the cupboard for a birthday cake I made last year and forgot to use so that saved me a trip to the shops. My dinner prep is also done, we are having home made spaghetti with vegetarian soya balls and my super strong garlic bread. It was going to be three course but with such a huge cake between just the two of is I don’t think we could eat another course. Plus with all that chocolate it’s going to be super rich.

Tea Horse sent me this blend in the monthly club so it’s yet another little treat for us to share today.

The blend smells like sweet apple with a soft, smoky background. The chilli also adds a bit of a kick which tickles my nose.

It tastes like a normal smoky black tea at first but in the after taste it offers sweet apple and gentle spicy chilli. It picks up in strength a little as I drink more of it and whilst the black tea is rich and strong it’s not astringent.

A nice gimicky tea that’s tasty and festive. Thanks Tea Horse. :)

Nicole

That sounds like an AWESOME cake!

Comments

Nicole

That sounds like an AWESOME cake!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom