The size of some of the Oolong balls are amazing! They vary from roughly 2mm to 4.5mm in length and some resemble thick, knobbly sticks rather than balls. In colour they are a blend of medium and dark green with a little brown tinge in places, they shine and glimmer beautifully under light. They have a sweet and gentle floral scent with a creamy undertone.

I can taste sweet flowers and fresh grass in the first few sips. As it starts to cool slightly the creamy element is becoming stronger and the grass is a little thicker than before. I say creamy but it could also be described as buttery, either way it’s delicate.

Another cup reveals a slight toasted quality with enhanced floral highlights, very much like sweet peony but keeping it’s grassy thickness.

This Oolong is simply divine in terms of quality and flavour. Mountain Tea Co are among my favourite Oolong sellers and with a tea like this it’s no wonder why.

Stephanie

Oolongs are so much fun :D

Comments

Stephanie

Oolongs are so much fun :D

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom