I was contacted this morning by the lady that I got Ebony and Ivory from a while ago now. She said that her cat has just had another litter and a new black male kitten is available if I would like him. She was so very sorry about Ebony’s passing that she made sure I was the first one she would ask. Well after many tears and a long chat with my husband we agreed to adopt the little man. We are waiting for news on his age and a picture but it gives us a chance to think of a name for him. So far in the running are Sooty and Loki. :)

…………………………………………………………..

This arrived last week with my first Tealux order. Assam is usually a morning style tea for me but my husband requested a black tea tonight and this one has recently been put into a clean jar ready for use.

In appearance the leaves are golden brown in colour and look long, thin and squiggly. They have a musky, wooden scent with a delicate hint of sweet malt.

The first few sips reveal a smooth yet creamy Assam of medium strength with hints of wood, musk, malt, dark treacle and raisins. It’s a little dry in the after taste but not much at all.

As it cools the sweetness increases and it gains a subtle velvety smoke trait.

A nice Assam not too dissimilar from golden Dian Hong. A winner for me and the hubby.

what a wonderful kindness from her! there’s no replacing Ebony but how wonderful to have another family member

Angrboda

Awwww kitten! My vote is on Sooty. :) I once knew a dog called Loke, so far me in terms of pet names that’s a dog-name. :)

Comments

Angrboda

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom