drank Earl Grey by DAVIDsTEA

Let me officially introduce you all to Sooty (yes that name is official too).

Right now he is fast asleep and buried into my dressing gown by my side. He has taken a liking to me straight away and he wont leave me alone (not that I’m complaining). My other cats aren’t sure what to make of him yet so there is some hissing and low growling going on (mostly by the kitten) but it’s only been a couple of hours.

We are having a pot of Earl Grey to celebrate :) I really like David’s Teas – Earl Grey (original). So bold and strong, simply delicious!

Angrboda

They’re probably just trying to establish their own spot in the hierarchy. He’s so cute. :)

Tealizzy

Awww! My little black kitty is asleep on my arm, making it hard to type, but he’s so cute. :) Congrats!

Nicole

What a cutie!

MissLena

So cute! I love cats, mine is staring out the window wondering what all the snow is about right now haha :)

Josie Jade

Congrats! He’s very cute. We have a foster kitten right now that looks just him. Have fun, kittens are just the best!

MooKiwi

OMG he’s cute! I love cats! My cat loves to sneak a few sips of my tea when I’m not looking :p (I’ll admit though that he does have great taste in tea lol :p) I’ve been wanting to try this one for a while…guessing this will be my next tasting note :)

CHAroma

Yay! Congrats on the new addition to the family! He is super adorable. :)

Comments

Angrboda

Tealizzy

Nicole

What a cutie!

MissLena

Josie Jade

MooKiwi

CHAroma

Yay! Congrats on the new addition to the family! He is super adorable. :)

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom