Time to start pulling out my Christmas themed teas. I’m watching ‘Orange Is The New Black’ on Netflix, very entertaining!

This smells sweet and minty, exactly like candy cane. The mint is quite distinctly peppermint but definitely more like sweet peppermint than pure, leafy peppermint.

Taste is nice and sweet with a refreshing peppermint but the black base is still quite strong. I like that I can taste the black tea, it’s smoky yet malty and dark which is a nice contrast against the sweet and sticky peppermint. If I was to be critical of this tea then I would say that the peppermint would have been nicer if it was just a little stronger but honestly by itself this is very tasty.

I have no idea why this doesn’t have any other reviews, it really should have. My first Christmas tea of the year and I have plenty of this one to celebrate the holidays with. :)

Roswell Strange

I think I watched all of Orange is The New Black in just under three days, and I really enjoyed it (but the finale though!). Hope you like it too :)

KittyLovesTea

I’m only on episode 6 so far but I’m really enjoying it so far. :) The last Netflix only series I saw was Hemlock Grove and I loved that too.

Cavocorax

I just started it and we’re hooked as well ! I wanted to watch it right away but couldn’t convince J to try it. I’m glad he finally decided to.
Now I want to research what’s true and what’s not since it’s based on a memoir…

it’s good, eh? hmmm maybe i’ll give it a try…

Comments

Roswell Strange

KittyLovesTea

Cavocorax

Now I want to research what’s true and what’s not since it’s based on a memoir…

it’s good, eh? hmmm maybe i’ll give it a try…

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom