Spoiler – This is the second tea from the 12 Teas of Christmas 2013 box by 52Teas. It’s been one I have wanted to try for a while now. Though I have never had a rootbeer float I do enjoy the idea of one, I like rootbeer and I like ice cream so fundamentally I should like it.

Oh wow..that definitely smells like rootbeer. It’s strong and thick but in an almost sticky sort of way. I have no idea how to describe the smell of rootbeer to anyone that has never tried it…medicinal? herbal? It just smells like rootbeer, that is as best as I can describe it.

It tastes like rootbeer though somewhat milder than it’s scent but with added vanilla which adds a perfect creamy finish. I’m having trouble detecting the black tea, it just tastes exactly like rootbeer that has been warmed up with a touch of vanilla added. Delicious!

Suziqzer

Great review… Thanks for sharing! Hubby is enjoying a bit of 52Teas Butterbeer I picked up and I was wondering how their root beer faired. Might be something we have to try.

Comments

Suziqzer

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom