My Della Terra order arrived today from my Black Friday frenzy purchase. Just in time really because I had a few Christmas themed teas to try, including this one. My stomach has been a little off recently so mint teas in general have been my go to teas when I stick the kettle on. I’m lucky that mint especially peppermint reminds me of Christmas so ill as I may be at least I can still participate in some Christmas frolics.

Opening the packet I can smell a beautiful candy cane medley with subtle hints of chocolate. A candy cane coated in chocolate ….. oh my! Genius! The peppermint is sweet and thick but also fresh and creamy, definitely candy cane…more so than their (Della Terra’s) actual candy cane tea actually.

It’s nicely balanced in flavour, the peppermint is smoothed out by both the vanilla and the chocolate which gives a sweet, refreshing and rather light blend. More subtle than the scent but still packed with delicious flavour. The chocolate is the most subtle but it does become present in the after taste briefly.

Such a lovely blend, glad I picked this one up.

Suziqzer

Sounds yummy!

Indigobloom

I think I ordered this as well. Can’t wait for my package to arrive!!

Comments

Suziqzer

Sounds yummy!

Indigobloom

I think I ordered this as well. Can’t wait for my package to arrive!!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom