Another Della Terra mint tea for me to try today (with my first being Peppermint Bark).

It smells like a peppermint cream chocolate bar, so sweet and creamy but with some sort of dry but softness to it. It’s not super strong mint, in fact the chocolate matches the strength of the mint if not super-seeding it ever so slightly.

~~~vgbfgbhy (This is a message from my kitten Sooty,not sure what he’s trying to say)

The steeped smell is heavenly, as nice as it was raw it’s nothing compared to this. Smooth, very creamy, chocolatey in the right way…it’s gone from being a standard peppermint cream chocolate bar to a luxuries one.

Flavour also offers what it promises but on a light scale. Smooth chocolate with creamy vanilla tones are the first flavours before a sweet and perfect peppermint carries you into the after taste, of which the blend lingers like a smoky mist. The black tea holds the blend together to stop it from being too light yet does a wonderful job of not being astringent or bitter.

It’s very different to the other Della Terra mint tea I had this morning even though it contains pretty much the same ingredients, it must be same/similar ingredients but different quantities. If you want candycane then go for Peppermint Bark blend (peppermint is the main flavour) , if you want a chocolate bar with peppermint cream (chocolate is the main flavour). Preference wise would depend on my mood…they are both delicious.

K S

I agree with Sooty – it does sound delicious (my cat translated).

keychange

I think this is probably the most accurate review I’ve read for this tea!

Fjellrev

I’ve been wondering how their current holiday peppermint blends compare to Swiss Mountain and the Shamrocks one back in March. You’d think after a while, you’d hit some repeats.

Comments

K S

I agree with Sooty – it does sound delicious (my cat translated).

keychange

I think this is probably the most accurate review I’ve read for this tea!

Fjellrev

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom