Merry Christmas everyone!

I’ve had to wait almost a year before drinking this tea bag but I’m so very happy that I waited.

The teabag smells strongly of clove and cinnamon but it’s very sweet and festive, the spearmint is also noticeable. Also rather strong for a tea bag.

The tea tastes rather sweet thanks to the spearmint. The clove and cinnamon are the main characters but they blend nicely together and the spearmint and orange help to sweeten and lighten the whole blend. It is festive but I would also say it was an acquired taste.

Happy Holidays everyone!

caile

Ahh..I read this note and realized that I have a bag of this in my tea stash also that has been waiting patiently! I just got it out to take to work with me, as what better day to have it!
Happy holidays to you as well!

Comments

caile

Happy holidays to you as well!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom