drank Napalm Ferret by 52teas

Today’s Christmas tea from 52 Teas. This was one that I also wanted to try from this years releases.

This tea smells very dry and spicy but with a strange yet fitting sweet banana tone in the background. It was spicy enough to make me sneeze when I took in a deep sniff of it.

The pepper is strong and fiery as the name suggests but it gets softened quickly by the sweet banana. The banana tastes delicious, Frank does excellent banana flavours in his blends. It tastes like I imagined a spicy banana bomb pudding would (banana napalm bomb pudding). The cinnamon is very strong in the after taste..or after burn as my husband put it.

A nice and unusual tea, glad I got to try this.
Happy Holidays everyone!

Tea Sipper

A weird one for Christmas Eve!

Cavocorax

It really is. :P Not what I would have expected, but maybe tomorrow’s tea is super Christmasy?

Comments

Tea Sipper

A weird one for Christmas Eve!

Cavocorax

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom