drank Cranberry by Adagio Teas

I have this as part of the pre-bagged Adagio Christmas blend set. I still have lots of Christmas tea left but at least it will cure my cravings later in the year. As for this tea I remember receiving it for Christmas last year and forgetting to try it there and then, good thing they come in decent storage tins.

It smells sweet and berry like but the black tea is thick against it so the fruit is mostly in the background. Still it’s a nice enough smell, enough to whet my taste buds.

The taste matches the smell for the most part. The berry is sweet and a little sour in the after taste, it does taste like cranberry but the black tea also makes it rather astringent. When you add sour/tart and astringent together it equals a harsh blend. I’m sure it could be softened with milk and sugar but I hate to add those to my teas now a days, plus honestly for me it’s already sweet enough (edging on too sweet).

It’s not a bad tea but neither is it great and as for being Christmas themed I would say my Christmas wouldn’t be ruined without this one.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom