I did not have a good night last night, in fact it was one of the worst in a long time, not meaning to start drama but it consisted of no sleep, a spouse argument, broken tea drawers and me applying for a residential Visa to China. Why China? I imagined I would have little trouble finding a job there in the tea industry, even if it’s just production or warehouse storage. Though chances are I won’t get my Visa. I would have applied to America but I need the job before applying, much stricter regulations. Same goes for Canada.

So as a little pick me up I’m having this Jasmine green along with a bag of vanilla fudge for breakfast, perhaps not the most nutritious but right now I don’t much care. Not sure if it’s the fudge but the jasmine is not as strong as I remember it being. Oh well, it’s still nice and refreshing.

Anna

Aw, sweetheart. I hope you feel better soon.

MzPriss

:( Kitty. I hope your day improves.

KittyLovesTea

Thank you both. My day has just gotten weirder….I just found someone in my garden knocking down my fence with a hammer, upon asking what the hell he’s doing he answered “Don’t worry, I’m putting up a new fence for you”. WTF??? He does have a new fence outside but both me and my husband didn’t arrange this….is this the fence fairy?

MzPriss

Fence fairies are GOOD?!? I wish someone would come put one up that I can’t see through between me and my trashy neighbor. The fence fairy is sign that things will improve.

KittyLovesTea

Well it’s certainly a start, and interesting at that. In my friendly nature I have offered him tea or coffee should he work up a thirst. The wind broke my fence a few months ago when we had them gale force. The one he is putting up is twice as thick and tall as the previous one.

Angrboda

Perhaps it’s some sort of Pay It Forward thing he’s doing? As for the drama, I do hope things will get better.

Veronica

I hope things continue to improve for you (the fence is a good place to start!). My sister lived in China for years and loved it. Best wishes wherever life takes you. <3

adagio breeze

Really sorry you had such an awful night :( Hope things get better soon.

caile

Hoping things all work out well!

Comments

Anna

Aw, sweetheart. I hope you feel better soon.

MzPriss

:( Kitty. I hope your day improves.

Angrboda

Veronica

adagio breeze

Really sorry you had such an awful night :( Hope things get better soon.

caile

Hoping things all work out well!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom