drank Citrus PILEDRIVER by 52teas

Another tea re-visited. I’m trying to clear teas from my cupboard that I have reviewed so I can free up storage tins and general space for the growing haul that I have yet to try. I paused typing for a few minutes because I woke up with a stiff jaw thanks to my bad tooth infection, it feels like I’ve been punched in the face, on the left side anyway. I don’t take any painkillers because I dislike that people become dependant on them, I’ve seen people bang their toe slightly and take a pill for it, I would rather cope than put something chemical into my body.

Anyway I am getting off topic, naughty kitty. Yes I tried this iced, left in the fridge for roughly 24 hours and the result is a sweet, highly citrus, creamy and delicious iced tea. I cannot taste the mate and it is still highly lemongrass above anything else but I love that in an iced tea. It’s not bitter or too sour either. An improvement actually to what it was like hot, I’m wondering if this was supposed to be used for ice tea because it just comes out perfectly. Looks like I will be icing this tea for the next few weeks, not got much leaf left. Last note, it leaves such a beautiful creamy lemon after taste that lingers.

Iced
Angrboda

I agree. Painkillers are the last resort with pain or, if they work that way, to bring down fever. Last time I ate some was for cramps at work on a day where there was just no way I could go home. If I’m not at work and have them, I find trying to get a little sleep works better. I’ve always wondered a bit at people who will line up a vast array of medicines when they’ve got a common cold. For me it’s throat lozenges, tissues and herbal tea and that’s it.

TeaBrat

I never thought I needed painkillers until I broke my arm in several places. Talk about some serious pain…

Comments

Angrboda

TeaBrat

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom