Sorry for my lack of posts over the weekend. As some of you may have read I attended my cousins wedding on Saturday and it was an all day event, the ceremony was beautiful and it was nice having the family together. Unfortunately as occurs at most weddings there were a few drunken incidents…embarrassingly my husband came off the worst. He ran face first into a tree which resulted with a bad black eye, cut up nose and fat lip. Worst of all I didn’t even get to see it :/ Would have been a sight!

Long story short my weekend was recovery for both of us, I do love my red wine. This Darjeeling Earl Grey tea is the only thing I can stomach right now and we’ve had copious amounts over the last few days. A splash of milk and sprinkle of sugar really brings out the bergamot in this blend and smooths it nicely into a silky liquid easily gulp-able.

Oh well, at least my cousin and family will have some amusing stories from the wedding…albeit this one at the expense of my very silly husband.

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 8 OZ / 250 ML
Christina

How did he manage that?!

KittyLovesTea

The after party was outside in a large marquee and all around were fields and beautiful gardens. I told my husband to get some fresh air while I get him some water and he ran off saying he’s fine, well my mum and uncle followed him to bring him back and it’s then that he ran into the tree. I asked him once he sobered up the next day why he ran and he said it was to prove that he was sober enough to keep drinking. Evidently not the case. At least it’s a wedding we will never forget.

Terri HarpLady

This sort of thing explains why I quit drinking 30 years ago, LOL

Comments

Christina

How did he manage that?!

KittyLovesTea

Terri HarpLady

This sort of thing explains why I quit drinking 30 years ago, LOL

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom