Good Morning Steepster. With having little sleep last night but having to get up early and wait for a parcel re-delivery (which could be here as early as 7am) I’ve been forced to shuffle downstairs and start my day. An Earl Grey is my ‘drug’ of choice for this morning and a cream version sounds perfect, something soothing but with enough kick to stop me being zombie-fied.

New Mexico is a company I consider ordering from as they have reasonable UK shipping rates and sooo many tea blends. Not got around to it yet but it’s always good to try a sample or two before I order.

Raw scent is very perfumed and thick, the bergamot is waxy and the vanilla sweet which is a beautiful contrast.

Tea is medium strength with beautiful vanilla tones (pod ie natural)and the bergamot is waxy but light and sweetened by the vanilla. Also a light toffee style flavour. I bought some sweetener in just in-case but it’s sweet enough without it, husband agrees too.
Not as strong as it smells but it does have a nice level of flavour and it lingers in the mouth nicely.

Glad I made a pot of it this morning, it went down very well. When I eventually get around to doing an order I will get a bit more of this.

Flavors: Vanilla

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 7 OZ / 200 ML
TeaBrat

I feel the same. yawn

Comments

TeaBrat

I feel the same. yawn

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom