drank Revitealise by We Are Tea

I received the EU-TTB back today and I wish to thank everyone that took part in the second round. There will be a third round to be set up in a few months time so keep your eyes open. This tea is my first sample since the box returned.

I’m finally starting to watch Sherlock and I have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed the first episode. It’s like House MD but crime scenes/cases rather than a doctor. The intellect and wit is awesome! I shall be watching the second episode while I sip this. (Ok the start of episode 2 there is a Yixing Teapot….I just giggled like a school girl and clapped my hands).

The bag is nice and clear, I can instantly spot lemongrass. Once steeped flavour is light and sweet citrus with high pepper notes. Rather fragrant with a nice sweet and spicy affair. As it cools I can taste a little licorice in the after taste, makes the lemongrass taste more refreshing, as does the mint though they are subtle.

I liked it but honestly it’s nothing special, I feel bad saying that as the ingredients taste nice and fresh but I suppose I’m trying to say that flavour wise it isn’t memorable.

Flavors: Lemongrass, Licorice, Mint, Peppercorn

Jillian

Well House MD is also based off of Sherlock Holmes so it does make sense that if you enjoyed one show you’d also like the other. ;)

MzPriss

SHERLOCK!!!!!!!

Comments

Jillian

MzPriss

SHERLOCK!!!!!!!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom